Please note due to high volumes Royal Mail are experiencing some delays and therefore we cannot guarantee delivery dates. For guaranteed delivery we recommend selecting a Premium Courier service. Please allow till 7:00pm on the delivery date for your items to be delivered before getting in touch.
You can track your parcel by following the tracking link that is included in your shipping confirmation email. This will either appear under the Royal Mail or DPD tracking option, depending on the method you have selected.
If you entered a mobile number at checkout, and have selected a tracked service with Royal Mail or our Premium Courier service you should also receive text notifications once this is out for delivery.
Please note with our Royal Mail next day delivery service it is not guaranteed that the delivery will arrive on the day you have selected at checkout. We do try to make this clear on our website by stating: '*Please note this is not a guaranteed delivery date. 95% of deliveries will be made on your chosen date (Mon-Sat excluding Bank Holidays), the remaining 5% will be delivered the following day.'